There's Nothing More Than This

Friday, April 27, 2007

The Office.

É por quotes como esta que The Office é um dos melhores seriados dos últimos tempos:

Michael Scott: Last week I would've given a kidney to anyone in this office. I would've reached right into my stomach and pulled it out for them. But now, no. I don't have the relationship with these people that I thought I did. I hope they ask, so they can hear me say, "Uh, no, I only give my organs to my real friends. Go get yourself a monkey kidney."

Preciso adquirir a segunda temporada o mais rápido possível.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tu tem a primeira? Podiamos combinar um dia para ver, né???


Anda sumida Ó_Ò Não comentamais.
Hehehe

Bjooooooooos

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhh, eu ameiiiiiii!

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, compra a segunda temporada pra eu poder ver também!

Por favorrrrrrrrr! Hihihihih.

Não repara, eu tô dramática hoje!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home